Posted by : Unknown Friday, 28 June 2013

Okay guys you must be thinking that this is another newbie who is dreaming to earn this much amount per day and most certainly he’ll not. But no, I just won’t stop until I make $500 per day. Currently I’m earning about $120/day with Amazon and AdSense together from 6 websites. I don’t plan on making more websites but to focus on these 6 only.


Here’s couple of screenshots for those (pics or it didn’t happen) guys
Journey to 0/day with Amazon and AdSense-last-month-amazon.pngJourney to 0/day with Amazon and AdSense-amazon-month.pngJourney to 0/day with Amazon and AdSense-adsense.png

First I’d like to tell you that this journey has already been started on 1st march, I worked about 8-9 hours every day including Sundays in March and April but for some reason I've become lazy and I haven’t done anything in last 20 days other than checking my stats/earnings. That’s the main reason to start this journey. I just want to work and report it somewhere, so I’ll be reporting my work here in this thread.

Investment:Not much and main reason for that is I don’t have a credit card and without that Indians can’t pay to anyone or buy anything from PayPal. I found a guy who did let me use his credit card for 10% extra cash to buy hosting and domain names. So that’s all I have:

10 .com domains from GoDaddy (used coupons)
3 Years HostGator Hosting (I got 25% discount)

Sorry for not mentioning prices, I don’t remember the exact prices but I guess you’ll get the idea and they were in INR anyways.

Skills I’ve got:
Wordpress
Basic HTML
Article Writing (got enough strength to write about 5k words/day)
Keyword Research (I believe I’m good at it and that’s the reason for my success so far)
On page SEO (I’m good at this too, thanks to wordpress SEO Yoast plugin)
Off page SEO (still experimenting and learning)

Tools:
No tools, I do everything manually like guest posts and web 2.0’s and will be buying SerpBook subscription next month. Currently I’m using free keyword rank tracking tool from smallse0t00ls.

Threads from where I’ve learnt:
Amazon: http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackha...-good-bad.html
Danny1111 has talked about everything you’ll need to know to earn from Amazon in this thread and there are also few SEO tips in there. One thing I can tell you is that without this thread, I wouldn’t be earning anything and most probably would be still wasting my time on YT/PPD.

Another Amazon Thread: http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackha...n-journal.html
Well, this is the thread that made me start my own Amazon sites and there’s lot you can learn in this thread too. Thank you maecenas23.

SEOhttp://www.blackhatworld.com/blackha...te-google.html
I have read plenty of threads about SEO in last 6 months, but this thread from Kimi made me take action and with a little twist of my own I was able to rank keywords with 3-5k exact match on first page. First thing I do every morning is, open BHW and read Kimi’s posts because that’s what I think it takes to learn SEO.

Another SEO Thread: http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackha...ghts-kimi.html
Haven’t read this fully because I am already in the process of executing a new SEO strategy and don’t want to change my mind after reading it. Once I’m done with it then of course I’ll read it plenty of times to understand it completely.

My sites are kind of niche targeted websites where I write reviews, how-to articles and news.

Well, I guess this much information is enough and here in this thread I will be reporting my daily work of articles written for my money site and links created towards them. If you have questions feel free to shoot them, I’ll give my best answers but please don’t ask about confidential stuff like niches or products I’m targeting.

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

  1. I'm not sure where you are getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this info for my mission.
    website design

    ReplyDelete

Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

I am a student of B.TECH and currently generating approx. $5000 monthly by online jobs.

- Copyright © Problogger9 -Metrominimalist- Powered by Ankit Singh - Designed by Ankit Singh -